Sunday, March 15, 2015

Close

We are SO close. Jamison has had the BEST few days and will be coming home this week!! We can hardly believe it and just can't wait to have him with us all the time. He is one adorably squishy little man and now stronger than ever. He has a few last tests to complete but it's only a matter of days before this little one says goodbye to one home and hello to another. (We may or may not be running around crazy trying to get ready! ;))

Today at church we sang, "Teach Me to Walk in the Light" and I just couldn't help but think the final verse expresses my feelings perfectly.

Father in Heaven, we thank thee this day
For loving guidance to show us the way.
Grateful, we praise thee with songs of delight!
Gladly, gladly we’ll walk in the light.

We are SO very grateful to our Heavenly Father for blessing us with sweet Jamison and for his continued guidance and love throughout this entire experience. There were certainly days that I didn't think I could get through, but my faith was strengthened through prayers and the prayers of others and I just continue to be overwhelmed with gratitude. 



1 comment:

  1. YAY! This is the best news! It is so exciting he gets to go home soon to see all his presents! I love the picture of his little puckered up lips, so adorable.

    ReplyDelete