Friday, March 6, 2015

SIX

Our baby is 6 pounds! Jamison is one good eater and I can't even believe this is the same 3 lb baby from a month ago. Jamison is continuing to work on his "baby job" (as the speech pathologist calls it), and he's getting better and better on his own. We are loving all of his facial expressions! This boy can make more faces in a few seconds than anyone. Kevin and I can almost recreate all of them. ;) We love this little boy and the time we get to spend with him. We spend the rest of our time talking about him, missing him, and looking at pictures of him. Can't wait to have him all to ourselves!


7 comments:

  1. Look at that double chin he is getting!! He is just sooooo stinkin' cute! Hopefully he gets to come home soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the double chin too! I love he's big enough for a double chin! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first pic looks like Kevin to me! Love that little face and all his expressions! Such a fun baby already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love that little round face and double chin. He is just so sweet and amazing us more every day! We will be having a coming home party real soon! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 6 pounds!?! That milk of yours must be straight cream! Go Jamison, and go mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE seeing the updates on this amazing little man. He is the best!! Way to go Jamison! You guys are such incredible parents. I love seeing your faith in action. Truly an uplift to my day. You're all still in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is getting so big! Way to go, Jamison!

    ReplyDelete